Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stung, Bitten and Hurting

I know I already posted twice recently but I thought this trip to Food Land couldn't wait. The story goes like this.. Chris and I were on our merry little way and all it felt like there was a leaf on my foot. I kept walking and then felt a horrible stinging, looked down at my foot and saw a six to eight inch black centipede squirming around. Of course I screamed in pain and fear along with Chris who yelled also. It was horrible. Chris helped me walk home and quickly looked up how to treat a centipede bite/sting. Turns out they are poisonous and all you can do is rinse it with water and soap. I feels like my toe is burning from the inside out. So, that is my awesome story for the night. 
The picture below is what my little friend looked like..



No comments:

Post a Comment