in other news:
- i miss my other half like theres no tomorrow! i will hopefully be with him soon. :( i cant think about it for more than a minute or else i cry so i will name awesome things that have happened today.. or other things that i have remembered.
- i was yelled at by a man with down syndrome to put some pants on. (i was wearing my jean shorts and it was raining).
- i saw a sticker on a car that said OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder). like twilight, vampire cullen family. it was embarrassing. i wanted to take my sharpie and scribble it out.
- for family night, we played scrabble. i won. with the biggest word being radiation. then jeff made up a song about japan and radiation. sad but funny.
- i have a new favorite song that i like to sing in the shower and the car and just everywhere. rolling int the deep by adele. i wish i had a voice like hers. it is beautiful.
- i have amazing friends. id like to shout out to one of my best friends cora houston. she remembers everything. she makes me a happier person. sometimes i have important dates to remember and she remembers them before i do. (mind you, she lives approximately 3000 miles away from me).
- i was looking through an old journal and i came across a note from cora that said "sarah i love you. you have a heart the size of 32.2 grinch hearts." made me laugh.
- being married in the temple was the coolest thing i have ever done.