8/30 Passions

8/30- What are three of your passions?

1- Relationships. I think the biggest passion of mine is family, friends, just plain ol' relationships. I live for them. I think Chris could live by himself on an island with a surf board and be completely happy. Not me. I need love, affection, drama, conversation.. I love to meet to new people and make new friends. I love finding out what experiences people have had and what tragedies they have survived. I truly have a passion for relationships.



2- Create. Another passion I have is the need to create. And express myself through creativity, but do it uniquely. I like to do the things that aren't so trendy. I know it's the "cool" thing right now to refinish things such as old furniture but I swear I was doing that before it was cool. haha (I don't like to be doing the "popular thing"..as soon as the chevron print became popular, I sold my chevron rug that I bought the year before). I have issues with being a part of the crowd I guess.. I need to stand out. Anyway, that was random, I love to make my own style and that includes decorating, reupholstering, painting, scrap booking, really anything that can make my home a representation of me and my family.



3-Traveling. Although throwing a baby in the mix makes this one a little more loud and exhausting. I still have a passion for it. My whole life growing up we moved just about every two year until Mesquite, NV. Why Mesquite of all the wonderful places, who knows? (Just kidding, I loved it). I loved meeting new people, seeing new places, just exploring the country. I told Chris I would love to continue to travel and move every 5 or so years. I am so grateful for all the moves my family made because now I have friends everywhere! And I have been able to see lots of national parks, beaches, cute little towns, museums, etc.

New York
 Nevada
 California

 Hawaii
 Utah
Just some of the places I've been.

Comments

Popular Posts